Sensible Security Covid - 19 Procedures
Sensible Security takes the safety of its employees and customers very seriously. During this challenging time, we have implemented procedures to promote a healthy work environment for everyone involved. While we are still providing all services to our customers, we are trying to limit site visits by performing as many tasks as possible remotely and scheduling noncritical maintenance for a later date. The procedures listed may change without notice as we work to provide you with the safest most reliable service possible.
- All employees are responsible for monitoring their health closely and reporting any symptoms immediately. Employees are required to stay home if symptoms are present.
- If a site visit is deemed necessary, we will ask a series of questions to determine the level of risk at the site. This allows us to determine the level of protection needed for everyone’s safety. If necessary, work will be postponed until it can be completed in a safe manner.
- Sensible Security employees are equipped with PPE (Personal protective equipment) including face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes. The use of PPE will be determined on a per site basis depending on the level of risk and any special customer needs to optimize safety.
- Employees are required to practice social distancing including maintaining 6-foot separation and not shaking hands when working with customers. Other practices such as properly covering when coughing or sneezing and frequent and thorough hand washing are being practiced.
- Sensible Security is working hard to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding all CDC guidelines.
We remain committed to providing you with the highest quality service and support in the industry during these difficult times. If you have any questions about how Sensible Security is handling this issue, please contact me directly and I will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have.
Scott Ellis, President